Subject: DITA Help Subcommittee Meeting on 6 Feb

G'day all

This is just a reminder that our teleconference meeting is all set for 16:00 hrs US ET on Wednesday 6th February. We will have a few demos to see if that approach is useful, using GoToMeeting. You will already have received the dial-in numbers and GoToMeeting details.

If you get the chance, you might like to look through the Subcommittee's Wiki pages at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/ditahelp

and add any links or observations or references as you see fit.

Hope you can make it to the meeting! "See" you then!

Tony Self