Subject: Demonstration at Next Meeting

Dear Everyone

At today's meeting, I forgot to mention that the demonstration at our next meeting will be presented by  Chris Goolsby from PTC/Arbortext. PTC/Arbortext have implemented a system that they'll be using as the online help for all PTC products in coming releases, with DITA content transformed to HTML as part of the help compostion process.

I'm looking forward to it!

Tony Self