Subject: Re: [dita-help] Browse Sequence

Yup ... my thoughts as well.

1. Define the browse sequence with some sort of custom
   metadata field (e.g. meta_BrowseSeq=ID) in a DITA 1.2
   map (not individual topics).

2. Add one or more functions to the processing stack (quite probably
   for each processor) to generate some sort of lookup table:
   - meta_BrowseSeq0001 = foo1.target
   - meta_BrowseSeq0002 = foo2.target

3. Add function(s) to integrate the Browse Sequence GUI controls with
   the lookup table.

Pretty basic ... but it would work.

BTW ... I believe that I have seen some sort of metadata support for doing browse sequences in one or more of the better CMS systems. My best guesses would include SiberLoic SiberSafe and Contenta. Might be interesting to review and reverse engineer their proprietary approaches.

Stan