Subject: Eclipse C-S Help demo

DHSC members,

Please review the document at the following link, which describes the
Eclipse context-sensitive help extension that I'll demonstrate at the DHSC
meeting today.

http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/doc/20080310_DTP_Help-Helper.pdf

The last section in that document describes the DITA markup that we
developed for context-sensitive help, using standard map elements and
attributes, without specializations.

We (Sybase) are in the final stages of preparing a contribution to the
DITA-OT open source project, a DITA-OT plug-in that implements the XSL
transformations on our DITA context-sensitive help markup, to generate the
context-sensitive help plug-in "companion" for an Eclipse doc plug-in
(produced with the eclipsehelp transtype), as described in the DTP
help-helper document.

DR
Dave Resch
Technical Publications Solutions Team