Subject: Info flyer for conference distribution

Hi Jeff,

Attached is an information sheet about the DHSC that I produced for distribution at conferences. I've handed out copies at three events so far. Possibly you could print this out and distribute copies at the Raleigh event.
I will post this pdf to our group site for future access.

Joe Welinske, WritersUA
The Conference for Software User Assistance
www.WritersUA.com

From: Jeff Antley [mailto:jantley@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 6:46 AM
To: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-help] DITA/TechComm 2008

Greetings, DHSC,

DITA/TechComm 2008 is planned for November 3-6 in my hometown of Raleigh, NC, hosted by BrightPath Solutions.
http://www.brightpathsolutions.com/pages/conf/tc08/index.html

Is anyone from this committee planning to attend?  Please let the group know so attendees can plan to get together
at some point during the event.

Thanks,

Jeff Antley  ::  jantley@us.ibm.com
IBM 501  ::  N126  ::  RTP NC 27709
919-254-6397  ::  Fax 919-254-8169

To achieve anything in this game, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.  -- Stirling Moss

info_flyer.pdf