Subject: Groups - DITA Help SC Meeting added

Greetings colleagues!

If you have any suggested changes or corrections for the Best Practices
document, please send them to Stan or Tony ASAP. If you need to make edits
to your part of the source document, please send the revised topic to
Stan.

 -- Anthony Self*

DITA Help SC Meeting has been added by Anthony Self*

Date:  Thursday, 20 November 2008
Time:  04:30pm - 05:30pm ET

Event Description:
In this meeting, we will try to finalise edits for the best practice recommendations document.

The dial-in information is:
USA Tel: +1-877-421-0033
UK Tel: +44-0808-234-1969
Elsewhere: +1-770-615-1250
Participant Code: 610708

Agenda:
1. Open
2. Roll call and minutes of previous meeting(s)
3. New member introductions
4. Best Practices - edits
5. Sample files for Best Practices
6. Other Matters
7. Next Meeting
8. Close

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=20093

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20081118T000000Z
DTSTART:20081120T213000Z
DTEND:20081120T223000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:DITA Help SC Meeting
  recommendations document. \n\nThe dial-in information is: \nUSA Tel:
  +1-877-421-0033 \nUK Tel: +44-0808-234-1969 \nElsewhere:
  +1-770-615-1250 \nParticipant Code: 610708\n\nGroup: DITA Help
  SC\nCreator: Anthony Self*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=20093
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=20093
END:VEVENT