Subject: REMINDER: Thursday (12/04) = Deadline for New Topics in the BestPractices Guide

Hi all --

At our meeting last Thursday afternoon, our august body resolved to freeze new content going into the Best Practices Guide by Thursday, 12/04 (our next meeting). From that point on, we shift into editorial and production modes to get it wrapped out into the DITA TC for review.

To my knowledge, the outstanding topics are:
- Resources
- Quadralay and Help
- MadCap Flare and Help

Pax,