Subject: RE: [dita-help] Name for Best Practices Document

"DITA Help Technology Guide"?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Prentice [mailto:sp@leximation.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:10 PM
Cc: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org

Well .. not to beat this horse too much .. but if we call this something

like "DITA Help Implementation Guide", are we implying that the guide
provides information on implementing "DITA Help"? Have we defined what
we mean by "DITA Help"? There isn't really an output or deliverable
called DITA Help .. right? This might be more accurately called
"DITA-Based Help Implementation Guide" .. no I don't really like that as

a title, but it is more accurate, no?

...scott

Matthew Ellison wrote:
> I agree
>
> -Matthew

Implementation
> Options . DITA Help Implementation Overview . DITA Help Development
Guide

> I prefer the ones starting with "DITA Help...". I prefer
"implementation"