Subject: FYI -- Fw: [dita-adoption] DITA Help SC Withdraws DITA HelpTechnology Guide

Tony informed the Adoption TC this morning. I informed the DITA TC.

BTW ... I should be sending you all an email link in the next day or so to a Doodle survey of possible SC meeting times. Scheduling is always such fun! :-)
Stan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Self" <TSELF@HYPERWRITE.COM>
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:44:00 +1100

--- Begin Message ---
Greetings colleagues

Version 1.0 of the DITA Help Technologies Guide (DHTG) submitted to the DITA
TC and DITA Adoption TC a month ago has raised issues that would best be
discussed and hopefully resolved at the OASIS level. The DITA Help
Subcommittee thanks the TC for its support and constructive feedback on the
DHTG to date. That said, we believe that it would be best to withdraw the
DHTG from further review and consideration for approval in both the DITA TC
and DITA Adoption TC.

Thanks
Tony Self
Chair, DITA Help Subcommittee