Subject: Fw: Doodle: Link for poll "DITA Help SC Meetings"

Hi all --

I have created a Doodle survey of possible meeting times that (hopefully) make sense -- given the intercontinental nature of our participation. If you could click the survey link below and fill in the times that work for you by next Monday at noon/EST, one or more convenient meeting times should be visible to all of us. It would be good to meet and chat next week ...

That's the theory. :-)

Stan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doodle Mailer" <MAILER@DOODLE.COM>
To: stan@modularwriting.com
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "DITA Help SC Meetings"
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 02:32:07 +0100 (CET)

--- Begin Message ---
You have initiated a poll "DITA Help SC Meetings" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/enkhwyrz82fs566k

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.

(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)
--- End Message ---