Subject: Re: E-mail address for Subcommittee

Hi Tony,

   No, I haven't seen a note from Stan, but all contributions from non-
TC members must come through the TC comment list. Anyone receiving
notes directly should not forward those to the TC list since the
contributor has not agreed to the OASIS feedback license; instead they
should be directed to submit their comment to the DITA comment list
and note 'help SC' in the subject line.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090