Subject: DITA Help SC Update to the DITA TC Next Week

Hi all --

The DITA TC periodically solicits status from its subcommittees. It's our turn to update the TC ... ideally next week.

I am pretty comfortable reporting on meetings I have attended and public email threads (e.g. "Start, Home, and Special Purpose Topic References"), but I missed the meeting last Tuesday and have a gap there.

Questions:
1. Anyone up to sending an email summarizing decisions or resolutions from the last meeting?

2. Anyone else up for attending the TC meeting next Tuesday? Waving the flag is probably
    a good idea.

Thanx,
Stan