Subject: Re: [dita-help] Meeting Postponement

Hi Tony

I send apologies in advance -- I am unable to make Monday 31 August.

Ian

From: Tony Self <tself@hyperwrite.com>
To: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 4:55:12
Subject: [dita-help] Meeting Postponement

Greetings, colleagues!

Our next DITA Help Subcommittee meeting was scheduled for 4 pm EST on Monday
24 August. I have a conflict with that date, so I'm hoping it's OK with
everyone if we postpone the meeting by one week. That would make the next
meeting Monday 31 August.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tony Self
Chair, DITA Help Subcommittee