Subject: Next DHSC Meeting Date

Greetings colleagues

The next DITA Help Subcommittee meeting is now scheduled for 22 February at
4 pm US EST. At this meeting, we will have Mark Poston demonstrating a
DITA-based Interactive Electronic Technical Manual that uses XQuery and an
XML database to dynamically deliver HTML with some Web 2.0 features. We have
again invited members of the DITA for Web Subcommittee along.

I will send a formal meeting notice out closer to the date, but you might
like to mark this in your diaries now!

Regards

Tony Self