Subject: Re: [dita-help] Subcommittee of DITA TC and Subcommittee of DITA Adoption TC

Each TC has a unique charter, and the activities of any subcommittee are restricted to the scope of that charter. The help subcommittee under the adoption TC would have a different description/deliverables than that of the main DITA TC. While you may choose to have back-to-back calls, the work items must remain separate and distinct, including minutes and work products.

Regards,

Mary