Subject: Meeting Postponed

Hello everyone

The proposed DITA Help Meeting for this Monday has run into a few problems,
mainly relating to me being unexpectedly stuck in Norway due to the volcanic
ash from Iceland. So I'm hoping no-one will be terribly inconvenienced if we
postpone the meeting for one week. This would put the meeting at 4 pm US
EST, on Monday 26 April.

I'm hoping that Shane McCance (Mallard) will still be OK to present on the
new meeting date.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tony Self