Subject: Action Item and Wiki Re-allocation to DAHSC

Greetings colleagues

At today's DHSC meeting, we decided to transfer the following action items
to the ambit of the DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee (DAHSC):

#1, #3, #4, #8, #9

We also decided to transfer the following Wiki discussion pages to the
DAHSC:

. DITA as Delivery Format
. External Links
. Best Practices
. Glossaries
. Standalone Eclipse Help

If you weren't able to make it to today's meeting, but think there are any
other items that need to be re-allocated, please let me know!

Regards

Tony Self