Subject: RE: [dita-help] Help Features in DITA 1.3

A couple of very interesting ideas there that we hadn't thought of (the
'trivial map' and a 1.3 processing map) & which I will pass along to the
BusDocs SC forthwith.

The treatment of <table> is one of the gripes I have with 1.0
architecture decisions. I would have had a <list> element from which
be specialized from the same element. (This based on prior work in
discourse analysis, in which a text is transformed to a table with all
members of a semantic equivalence class in a column.) But that isn't
changing any time soon !->

	/B