Subject: FW: [MSHelpViewer] VS XML Editor and DITA

Are any of you folk aware of any projects going on that may support DITA authoring in Visual Studio? Thanks!

P.

From: MSHelpViewer@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MSHelpViewer@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mary
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:05 AM
To: MSHelpViewer@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MSHelpViewer] VS XML Editor and DITA

I'm new to the group, so I don't know if you are the right people to answer this question. Feel free to point me to another group if you know of one.

My question is about the VS2010 XML Editor.
I am trying to set it up to use the DITA Schema or DTD for intellisense.
Has anyone successfully implemented DITA in the VS 2010 XML Editor?

Recent Activity:

·         New Members 2

.