Subject: GoTo Meeting Info for 03-26 DITA Help SC Meeting

Hi all --

Here's the GoTo Meeting connection info for our SC meeting Monday afternoon ... note the time change to 4:40PM/EST instead of 4:30PM/EST.

/stan

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/269047583

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 289-0015
Access Code: 269-047-583
Meeting Password: dita
Meeting ID: 269-047-583