Subject: DITA Help SC -- Next Meeting

Hi all --

My deepest apologies about going silent. The startup I work for has gone into succeed-or-die mode and will probably be in that mode for some time.

I'll work up my notes from the last meeting and post them this evening. I honestly do not believe that I will be able to coordinate much of anything for a while. Sigh ... making a living ain't easy these days.

/stan