Subject: RE: [dita-help] Proposed Meeting - 8 July

Hi Stan

Sounds like a very accurate summary to me.

Tony

From: Stan Doherty [mailto:stan@modularwriting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 July 2013 12:48 AM
To: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org; tself@hyperwrite.com
Cc: stan@modularwriting.com

Hi --

07/08 at 04:30PM/EST works on this end.

BTW the DITA TC is looking for an update from the Help SC at its regular 11:00AM/EST meeting.

Would the following be a fair summary of where we are???

1. Proposal #39555 (Context-Sensitive Help Metadata)
   > Revive for DITA 1.3 Stage 2 submission.
   > Reframe in the new Stage-2 template
   > Pursue <ua-context> independent of <resourceid>
   > Concall with Kris re: process?

2. Proposal #39557 (Context-Sensitive Help Window Management)
   > Reframe in the new Stage-2 template
   > Pursue <ua-window> as a specilization
   > Concall with Kris re: process?

3. DITA Help Technologies Guide
   > Recognized we lack sufficient SC members to
     sustain or advance the Guide in its current format.
   > Propose moving to a whitepaper format a la the
     Adoption TC.

/stan