Subject: Stan -- Tentative for Today's DHSC Meeting

Hi --

Yet another sign of spring in the Northern Hemisphere is performance review season -- 360-degree feedback, self-reviews, ratings meetings, stack-racks, and formal reviews. Makes one long for the deep snows of January.

Anyway, I have a mandatory management meeting this afternoon that conflicts with our scheduled DHSC meeting. I will dial in as soon as the other one expires, but that is a long shot.

My apologies again . . .

/stan