Subject: March Meeting

Greetings colleagues

For those who weren't at today's DITA Help Subcommittee meeting, we agreed
that our future activity will move from the specification to the education
side of things in the medium term. For that reason, we will next reconvene
as the DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee (DAHSC) on 17 March at 15.30 US EST.
If you are currently not a member of the DAHSC, and you want to participate
or follow, please join that subcommittee.

Best regards

Tony Self
Chair - DITA Help Subcommittee and DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee