Subject: Groups - Term Comparison Spreadsheet (cisco_rlo_term_comparison.xls) uploaded

I have posted a first draft of a comparison chart between DITA Topic terms,
Cisco terms, and terms used by those of us on the committee (obviously I
only included terms used by IBM Rational.)

I think it would be useful and informative if others on the committee could
spend a little time to add terminology they use for these instructional
elements. This would expose differences in term usage and help us to
discuss and agree on common ground.

Paul

 -- Mr. Paul Barley

The document named Term Comparison Spreadsheet
(cisco_rlo_term_comparison.xls) has been submitted by Mr. Paul Barley to
the DITA Learning and Training Content Specialization SC document
repository.

Document Description:
Excel Spreadsheet - Draft - Term comparison document between Cisco's RLO
Strategy, DITA topics definitions, and other Instructional developers

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/document.php?document_id=20331

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/20331/cisco_rlo_term_comparison.xls