Subject: Gagne referenced in S1000D/SCORM Analysis Document

Greetings,

I enjoyed our discussion today.

Below is a link to a S1000D/SCORM Redundancy Analysis and Conversion Guidelines document. This document is the result of my first phase prototype. Within the document, we reference and discuss Gagne (around page 25 or so). There is a table that clarifies the instructional events and potentional objects that can support the event.

http://www.jointadlcolab.org/research/s1000dscorm/

Wayne