Subject: Curriki for learning content

Folks,

I ran across an interesting article in Popular Science this month about
Curriki, a new website/organization set up by Scott McNealy to promote
Open Source eLearning.

The site is: http://www.curriki.org

I found their design doc (see attached), which might prove useful to us.
It is also a great opportunity to introduce our standard as a format for
them to use for marking up content!

Best regards,

--Scott

GELCTDD9a.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522