Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] For review and approval: Design plan for DITAlearning content

Thanks, John,

  As you know I cannot attend this week's or next week's meeting.
  This all looks good to me.

  I might make one suggestion, but it is no big deal ...

  Working assumptions, bullet 4 now reads:

  DITA maps provide the method to structure and sequence topic-based
content as learning objects and to organize such content for delivery as
lessons, modules, and courses.

  We at Sun have been calling lessons, modules and courses .....
training deliverables.  It's seems a nice way to generically describe
all outputs without any delivery modality baggage, so maybe:

  DITA maps provide the method to structure and sequence topic-based
content as learning objects and to organize such content as training
deliverables.

  Thanks,
  John