Subject: Thursday's meeting - register in advance for Webinar

Hello DITA learning and training SC -

I hope you can it to Thursday's meeting with Reuben Tozman presenting on the DITA content schema he developed for TEEX.

The meeting is by Webinar, Thursday, Feb. 15 at 11 am - noon US ET.

If you plan to attend, please register for the webinar in advance, so that we can plan appropriately.

Go to - https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/147024380

Thanks to Reuben and edCetra Training for providing the Webinar.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

John Hunt