Subject: [SPAM] Enhancement Topic

Hello All,

I have jotted down some ideas for the ‘Learning Enhancement Topic’ type. Ideally I could have just posted the Visio Diagram I had made, but due to my lack of wiki skills I converted it into a simple code format (I am an instructional designer by trade, not a coder so be easy on me).

If you have a chance please check out the wiki page and go to the Learning Enhancement Topic and scroll all the way down.

I drew this up based on a review of the various exercises and enhancement type activities that our company has done over the last few years or so and pulled out some common elements. Your feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Reuben Tozman

Director, edCetra Training

T: 416.530.5890