Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] A naming convention for learning content elements

How about just using ‘lc’? Even shorter J

Reuben Tozman

Director, edCetra Training

T: 416.530.5890

C: 416.991.5368

F: 416.915.0875

Visit us on the web at www.edcetratraining.com

From: john_hunt@us.ibm.com [mailto:john_hunt@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:12 AM
To: dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi DITA learning SC -

This repeats a 10May agenda item, but I wanted to get wider distribution to the email list, for responses and discussion.

To avoid naming collisions with other DITA elements, including future or private specializations, we might want to consider using a standard prefix for all of our element names.

If so, we need something short and sweet.

For example, how about ltc, for "learning training content" ?

Our element names would end up like:

  • ltcObjectives
  • ltcIntro
  • ltcDuration