Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] why both a domain specialization and aspecialization of a map (or topic)?

Thanks, John.

  This makes sense. You've convinced me about domain.

  To answer your question ....

john_hunt@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Are there other examples of major structures of learning content that
> we need to represent in a map that are not covered by map, bookmap, or
> a learningObject domain?
    Based on what we are doing at Sun, I think these maps cover what we
want to do.  For us the general map nests learningObject maps for both
our web and print deliverables.  Also, I think being able to ref
learningObject maps in parent learningObject maps will be very powerful
and serve most needs.

    I'll not post the the question we discussed last Monday, because I
think you have come upon the sensible approach here.

    Thanks,
    John