Subject: Fw: [dita] DITA 1.1 CS level files posted

Dear DITA learning sub-committee -

You all should have already received this notice from Robert Anderson
about the CS level versions of the DITA 1.1 specifications.

To help inform our discussions about the DITA specialization design for
learning content, I very much encourage you to become familiar with these specs.

Especially the following:
- Chapters 3, 4, and 5 in the Architectural Spec -
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24315/archspec.pdf.
   These provide information about the basics about DITA topics and maps
    and their semantic structures, about DITA metadata, about processing,
    about specialization.
 - The Language Spec for details about the DITA markup, including core
    topic types, metadata, maps, domains, and A-Z element index.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24319/ditaref-type.pdf

As DITA specializations, our learning content design build directly from these core
DITA principles and ingredients.

Happy reading!

John
John Hunt
Lotus Education Development
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com