Subject: Suggested topics of discussion for Thursday sessions

Hello,

I just wanted to table some items for discussion in upcoming meetings.

1) Finalize assessment topic design - There were a few open items that we didn't finalize. As a side note - we are creating an updated SPS file to enable authoring of content using the schema in Altova's authentic plugin.

2) Experience to date with using the nested topic design for the learning content topic type.

3) Finalize Learning Design Topic based on presentation from Wayne's group.