Subject: a question about Epic

Hello All,

  Seeing John's work in this AM's meeting, especiallly using Epic, I'm
reminded to ask this group ...  Does anyone know helpful epic user
aliases or, in particular, where one might get help troubleshooting Epic
errors in compiling DTDs?  I am just now purchasing Epic and am starting
to use it.  My DTDs are not compiling and the errors cited are not that
helpful.  I suspect some issues with multi-part DTDs, like our DITA
DTDs, where there is both a *.dtd and a *.mod file component.

  Thanks,
  John