Subject: FW: [dita] DITA 1.2 packages [updated yet again]

My gut reaction is yes, those domains should be included, but I guess I’m not clear on what the alternative looks like. If the shells do NOT include those domains, what has to be done in order to use elements like

·         codeblock

·         filepath

·         userinput

·         uicontrol

We plan to use them, and I imagine other groups writing training for software would.

From: Ogden, Jeff [mailto:jogden@ptc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:45 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita] DITA 1.2 packages [updated yet again]

Resolved Questions:

I.                     Should the Learning and Training topics and ditabase doctype shells include the software, ui, and programming domains?  John thinks they should, but will check with the LTC subcommittee.

This issue is settled until we hear back from the LTC subcommittee.  Need to get confirmation back from the sub-committee.