Subject: Fw: Harmonization of OASIS DITA and SCORM 2.0

Dear OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee,

Here's a link to another very interesting white paper related to DITA - SCORM harmonization, from Vladimir Goodkovsky, of the University of Virginia.

Enjoy.

John
___________________________________
John Hunt
DITA Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by John Hunt/Cambridge/IBM on 08/18/2008 05:24 PM -----
From: Vladimir Goodkovsky <vladimir@virginia.edu>
To: john_hunt@us.ibm.com
Date: 08/18/2008 04:21 PM
Subject: Harmonization of OASIS DITA and SCORM 2.0

Dear John Hunt,
I found and studied some of your very interesting presentations on DITA.
They inspired me to revise my own thoughts on how to harmonize DITA and
SCORM in its new edition SCORM 2.0.
You are welcome to see my paper "Content Aggregation Model and Recursive
Manifest for SCORM 2.0" at:
http://www.letsi.org/letsi/display/nextscorm/Goodkovsky+-+Content+Aggregation+Model
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes and
Thanks
Vladimir
**