Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] DITA OT 1.5 and Learning Samples installverification

Hi Reuben,

With the DITA OT 1.5, Sep 2 test build, the demo folder includes dtd12 and xsd12 folders, which have the most recent learning schemas.

And the 1.2 DTDs work with the sample learning content, as Troy and others have been able to use successfully.

The XSD's don't seem to work, but Eric Sirois has said he can join the call on Thursday and perhaps help us with that one.

Finally, if you're still willing to host an e-meeting on Thursday and show some LMS examples, I'll get that out in the agenda and send you a sample DITA-produced SCORM package or two to try out with it.

John
___________________________________
John Hunt
DITA Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com

From: "Reuben Tozman" <reuben@edcetratraining.com>
To: <john_hunt@us.ibm.com>, <troy.klukewich@oracle.com>
Cc: <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org>, <esirois@ca.ibm.com>, <robander@us.ibm.com>
Date: 09/09/2008 06:48 AM

Hey John,

Previously with the DITA 1.4 open toolkit we added our DTD’s or XSD’s in the DEMO folder. If we wanted to create our own content, should I still do this? From what I can see the learningsc DTD’s or XSD’s are not part of the open toolkit. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Reuben Tozman
President, edCetra Training
T: 416.530.5890