Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] DITA Learning SC meeting on Sep 18 and 25

Hi John:

No problem from my end with the suggested scheduling.

Troy
-----Original Message-----
From: john_hunt@us.ibm.com [mailto:john_hunt@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 1:30 PM
To: dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: esirois@ca.ibm.com; robander@us.ibm.com

Dear OASIS DITA Learning sc -

I've had conflicts come up for the DITA learning sub-committee meeting times for both Sep 18 and Sep 25.

I suggest we cancel, and plan the next meeting for October 2, for a check-in on the status of the 1.2 schemas and approval process.

If you have urgent items that need my input, please let me know.

If anyone has agenda items to discuss and would like to chair a meeting on Sep 18 or Sep 25, please let me know that, too.

Thanks.

John Hunt, Chair