Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] Fw: [dita] Request for input on DITA 1.2 use

Hi John:

We are considering use of the DITA 1.2 Learning and Training specialization.

In fact, I am attempting to garner a more formal prototype within our group for reference purposes, though I cannot commit to this happening at the moment.

Troy Klukewich
Information Architect
Oracle

From john_hunt@us.ibm.com
Sent Fri 10/31/2008 4:10 AM
To dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc dond@us.ibm.com
Subject [dita-learningspec] Fw: [dita] Request for input on DITA 1.2 use

Dear DITA learning and training content sub-committee -

Those of you who are implementing, using, or considering use of the l&t specializations, please reply back to dita@lists.oasis-open.org to indicate that intent. I will be doing so for IBM.

I would expect that many of you are at minimal considering use, and some may already be testing or planning how to implement or use. This can include pilot tests with sample content.

Please plan to attend the sub-committee meeting this coming Thursday, November 6 to discuss the current status and plan our agendas going forward.

Thanks much for all of your support!

John
John Hunt
Structured Content Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by John Hunt/Cambridge/IBM on 10/31/2008 07:03 AM -----