Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Fw: [dita] Request for input on DITA 1.2use

John,

Flatirons Solutions plans to recommend the use of the DITA Learning
Content specialization with our education and training clients. As we
implement content management systems for our clients, we will also be
implementing the DITA Learning Content specialization in their
environments (as appropriate).

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.