Subject: Re: Demo of OU sample generation Thursday?

I can demo what I have so far.

Cheers,

E.

On 6/30/09 12:08 PM, "john_hunt@us.ibm.com" <john_hunt@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Yes, I can provide a web conf.
>
> 1. https://www.webdialogs.com
> 2. Conference ID: 2689401
>
> John
>

> From:
> Troy Klukewich <troy.klukewich@oracle.com>
> To:
> Eliot Kimber <ekimber@reallysi.com>, john_hunt@us.ibm.com,
> dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org
> Date:
> 06/30/2009 12:47 PM
> Subject:
> Demo of OU sample generation Thursday?
>

> Hi Eliot:
>
> I had hoped to play around with your scripts this week, but it looks like
> I'm stuck prepping a DITA course before my vacation. Good excuse though.
> ;-)
>
> I'm wondering if you would be kind enough to demonstrate your Open
> University XSLT work at this Thursday's L&T Samples Workgroup meeting? It
> would be great if you could run through what you did and demonstrate how
> to run your script against an Open University course to generate some
> output.
>
> I think this would be good info for the Samples Workgroup.
>
> I really appreciate what you and Chuck and have done on the transform
> front. I also think the attempt to transform pre-existing, solid training
> materials has generated good discussion.
>
> John, do we have a web conference we could use for Eliot if he gives the
> thumbs up?
>
> Troy Klukewich
> Information Architect
> Oracle

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>