Subject: L&T Revisions Approved by DITA TC

Just wanted to report that the proposed revisions to the L&T modules that we
discussed and tentatively approved at our last meeting were formally
approved by the DITA TC at Tuesday's meeting.

I have taken the action to update the declarations and documentation
accordingly. I'll be doing that this week. I will also update the relevant
Toolkit plugins as necessary to reflect the changes (not sure any changes
are needed, but I'll take a look since I have to do it for my client
anyway).

Cheers,

Eliot
----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>