Subject: [Fwd: Formation of DocBook Subcommittee for eLearning]

Folks,

as many of you have experience with eLearning standards and products, I
would like to formally invite your participation on the DocBook
Subcommittee for eLearning. I've included the approved charter and
initial membership below. Experience with the DocBook standard is not
required to participate, as we are looking for expertise in learning
content best practices.

It would also be great to work on alignment/compatibility of DITA and
DocBook in the eLearning space.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in
participating. We are planning to meet The 2nd Tuesday of the month at
14:00:00 UTC, which would be Tue 4:00 PM in Prague, Tue 10:00 AM Eastern
and Tue 8:00 AM Mountain. Due to a conflict I have in November, we will
actually kick off the SC on Nov 3rd, then resume the regular schedule.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott Hudson