Subject: Updated Learning2Domain

Attached is my latest version of the learning2domain DTD declarations and
test document.

This update corrects a few problems with the class declarations but doesn't
otherwise change the markup rules.

I've tested this in the context of some real assessment examples that needed
this new markup for completeness.

Because the learning2 elements specialize from <div> rather than from
others, they won't work with out-of-the-box OT processing (because it does
not recognize <div> as a type).

This means we'll need to provide base implementations for rendering the
interactions in HTML and PDF, which I am currently working on but haven't
completed (we are using content using this markup in our product marketing
demos and will be using it on new client projects that are just starting
up).

I'm not sure who's signed up for completing the Phase 3 submission for
13106--I'm on the Trello ticket but I think that John H. actually created
the Phase 2 submission. I can help with writing the Phase 3 submission but
if somebody else can take point that would help me with my already large
list of proposals.

Note that the examples and implementation details will all need to be
updated in the Phase 3 submission since they are different from the current
13106 submission that is in the OASIS documents area.

Cheers,

E.
--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions