Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] Groups - Doctypes, sample data, and reference topics for DITA 1.3 stage 3 proposal 13089 uploaded

-----Original Message-----
From: mark.myers@sap.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 2:26 PM
To: 'Eliot Kimber'; 'dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: Burgess, Doug

Hi Eliot,

I thought we used the stage 3 template, at least I think that was the right template at the time. Is the proposal is this zip file not in the right template:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/document.php?document_id=48503

If not, which is the right template to use?

Also, we did write some starter language ref topics in the above zip, they are in:

org.dita.doctypes.learning\doc\DITA_spec_samples

We left the contains and contained by sections out for the time being as agreed.

Regards,
Mark