Subject: Description of the learning domain

Hi, John. (And other members of the SC).

To address a comment in our first review of the DITA 1.3 spec, I need a description of the learning domain. Below are the relevant sections of the particular topic:

Learning Provides elements for X
Draft comment: Kristen Eberlein 6 March 2014
What is this domain used for?
learning/grammar/learningDomain.ext
Learning interaction base Provides elements to describe learning interactions such as questions and responses learning/grammar/learningInteractionBaseDomain.ext
Learning metadata Provides elements to describe the characteristics of learning content learning/grammar/learningMetadataDomain.ext

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee