Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Meeting cancelled today

I’m OK for the 14th.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

Join The Center for Information-Development Management Online Conference – Measuring Anything 2016 on January 26-27. More information at: https://forum.infomanagementcenter.com

From: John Hunt <john_hunt@us.ibm.com>
Date: Monday, November 30, 2015 at 9:04 AM
To: Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: "dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>, "dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi -

Yes, agree, let's re-sched the discussion on Learning and Training for two weeks, making it Dec 14th.

Have confirmed with Amber that she's good for that day, as well.

Hope you can all make it.

Thanks.

John
John Hunt
Senior Technical Content Architect
IBM Analytics, Enterprise Social Solutions
4502 S. Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
john_hunt@us.ibm.com