Subject: learning maps in the DITA 1.3 spec

Hi there,

It appears that the learning bookmap and learning map are missing from the DITA 1.3 spec. It only lists the learning object map and learning group map. I believe that it should include the learning map and learning bookmap. Am I correct? If so, how do we fix this in the errata release for the fall?

Thanks, A

DS_signature

My unique ability is discovering otherâ??s true opportunities, empowering them to create a clear vision and guiding their development in order to inspire them to realize their potential.