Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] August 1 -- reschedule

I can make it next week, but will be out Aug 11-22.

Thanks,

--Scott

On 8/1/17, 11:23 AM, "dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Dawn Stevens" <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of dawn.stevens@Comtech-serv.com> wrote:

    Hello everyone,
    August seemed to have had its impact immediately on our little group, with
    only four of us dialing in today. Although we are not yet really concerned
    about quorum in terms of things like votes, we still felt it best to
    postpone the agenda.

    I took an action item to determine if more people might be available next
    week at the same time: August 8, 10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern. Please let
    me know and I will schedule another goto meeting if there are enough
    people who are available. Otherwise, our next meeting will be August 15.

    Thanks,
    Dawn